Using Facebook groups for business is one of the first things I get my clients to do because it works so well to get clients and make money. But there’s a right way and wrong way to do it and I’m sharing my tips in this video...
In this video I’m sharing with you exactly how I help my clients to get clients and make money from Facebook groups:
Leveraging the power of Facebook groups is one of the first things I coach my clients to do because it works so well.
And in this video, I’ll show you how you can get started (or ramp up your results)...most importantly, without being sleazy, spammy, or inauthentic.
Here’s what I’m covering:
- Why setting up your own Facebook group is one of the first things I get my clients to do, to grow their audience and become seen as the go-to person for ideal clients
- 3 tips on what to ask your audience to get to know them better (hint – this is THE best way to match your offers to what they really need and desire)
- How to make connections and friends with people who can go on to become prospects and clients in other people’s Facebook groups.
- The right way and wrong way to leverage existing Facebook groups. This is a must-watch segment because if you do this badly you risk your reputation and it will probably get you banned (plus it’s a very un-cool way to attract clients).
- What sort of size you can reasonably expect to grow your Facebook group to within a couple of months, and how long to spend each day on my group-growing strategies.
- The best attitude to bring to this process to see success, and why your energy and intentions matters.
LAST YEAR MY OWN FACEBOOK GROUP GENERATED OVER $400,000 IN SALES, FROM ONLY 3,000 MEMBERS, AND MOST OF THEM ARE NOT PAYING CLIENTS.
This is why I’m so excited to share my strategies on how to use Facebook Groups for business with you because it hands down works and there are things you can do today that could lead to sales this week.
Watch the video and let me know which tips you’ll be implementing.