“How much should I charge?” Can you relate to any of the following?
- You haven’t raised your prices for years. You know it’s time, but you’re worried about alienating your existing customers.
- You’re working really hard, yet it seems that money flies out the door as fast as it comes in.
- No matter what you do, it seems that there is never enough for you to get ahead to the next level in your business. It feels like an uphill struggle.
These are all signs that it’s time to for you to charge more.
However, from personal experience, I understand that knowing what you should do and putting it into action are two very different things.
If you know that you need to raise your prices but you’re worried how people will react, then you’ll LOVE this week’s episode of BernadetteTV.
I’ve included a powerful exercise to help you tap into the true value that your provide and give you the inner self-belief to raise your prices with confidence.
On this week’s new episode of BernadetteTV you’ll discover:
- Why you bring so much more to the table than what you know, or what you do – it’s who you ARE that makes the difference.
- What buyers REALLY think about price when making buying decisions (this one will surprise you!)
Once you watch today’s show, I’d love to hear your thoughts about How Much Should I charge, and your own experiences with setting and raising your fees.
Come and share your experience in the comments below – leave a reply
I’d love to hear your views on this one.
P.S There are so many good people doing transformational work in the world, yet struggling because they haven’t figured out the ‘money’ piece yet. If you know someone who really needs to hear this message today, please share this video – thanks 🙂
Plus don’t forget to sign-up below and get email alerts and receive FREE Bernadette.TV training videos – sent direct to your email account every Thursday – Thanks!